1. These days, brands must partner in order to be successful. In the year ahead, how will you ensure that your brand gets the credit it deserves—all while remaining a valued partner when it comes to building consumer-centric experiences?
2. As digital technology weaves its way into every aspect of consumers’ lives, developing personalized and dynamic brand experiences is becoming increasingly important. Which parts of your brand experience do consumers want personalized—and, conversely, which parts of the brand experience should be left alone?
3. Do your consumers have enough confidence in your brand to hand over their personal data?
4. Today, every business is, in a way, a software business. That being said, is your brand experience strategy prepared to deliver?
5. As more products and services come online (IoT), how is your brand influencing your organization’s product roadmap and customer experience?
If you’d like to discuss any of the questions noted above with an Interbrand thought leader, please contact email@example.com.